Marijuana use is no longer the forbidden topic it once was in the medical field. Up until recently, using cannabis (even for medicinal purposes) was a strictly forbidden and illegal activity in the state of Florida. Though that has never stopped people from finding and locating their own cannabis, its illegal standing was the number one reason most people sought alternatives. That is what makes the recent amendments to Florida’s medical marijuana laws so exciting. If you stand with the majority of the state and are looking for the right The Villages FL medical marijuana doctors or clinic to help you, come see us.
Woodstock Medicinal Doctors of Florida is a licensed and certified medical marijuana clinic in The Villages, FL. Our team of highly trained cannabis physicians are compassionate to your personal needs and have the experience to help you with anything related to medical marijuana in Florida. We have locations throughout the state and regularly provide our clients with assistance in applying for a FL medical marijuana card. And for those that already have one, one of our The Villages FL medical marijuana doctors will gladly see you to recommend the proper marijuana prescription that aids your condition or affliction.
The Villages FL Medical Marijuana Doctors | 5 Steps
There are 5 Steps every qualified patient looking for a legal prescription of medical marijuana must take with a certified cannabis doctor. Only with the help of a certified marijuana doctor can you actually obtain a FL medical marijuana card and receive a proper marijuana recommendation to take to your local dispensary.
Here is how it works:
- Your medical marijuana doctor has to formally diagnose you in order to make sure the diagnosis is on the list of qualifying conditions for either low-THC cannabis or medical marijuana.
- You must submit a voluntarily written form to your marijuana doctor after being fully informed of both yours and your doctor’s responsibilities.
- Your medical marijuana doctor will enter your name into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry. This registry is where your order and information will be kept in order for your official marijuana recommendation to be legal and official. (The registry has to be updated within 7 days of any changes.)
- You must apply for a Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification card. This card is how you will be able to obtain your official medical marijuana recommendation at a dispensary near you.
- Take your official medical marijuana recommendation (ie. cannabis prescription) to your local dispensary to have it filled. If you are unsure where the nearest marijuana dispensary is to you, Contact Us.
The Villages FL Medical Marijuana Doctors | About Us
Woodstock Medicinal Doctors of Florida has a location in various cities throughout the state. Visit our website if you are near Orlando, Tampa, Stuart, Jensen Beach, Okeechobee, or Jupiter. Call 352-729-3187 to book an appointment with our The Villages FL medical marijuana doctors. Or Contact Us via email for more information.