Have you been suffering from chronic pain for many years? Now that amendment 2 has been approved in Florida, have you been thinking and considering medical marijuana? Well, come visit us at Woodstock Medicinal Doctors of Florida where we have the top Okeechobee Medical Marijuana Doctors. We carry the best team of certified Physicians and we offer you the highest level of care available. We can help you with evaluation, qualifying, obtaining a Florida medical marijuana card, and also just general information. To schedule an appointment with us or to find out more about who we are, visit our website here: Woodstock Medicinal Doctors of Florida.
Okeechobee Medical Marijuana Doctors | How Does it Work?
If you suffer from epilepsy, glaucoma, Parkinson’s disease (PD), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), multiple sclerosis (MS), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), cancer, HIV/AIDS, chronic pain, terminal conditions, and medical conditions similar or comparable to those listed chances are you will qualify for a medical marijuana card. To be sure, make an appointment with us now for an official diagnosis. Here are the steps of how medical Marijuana works:
- Diagnosing your condition: You will first need an official medical diagnosis.
- Informed Patient Consent: Our certified physicians will evaluate you and give you the important information you need to know about medical marijuana in Florida.
- Cannabis Recommendations: Your medical marijuana doctor will enter your order into the Medical Marijuana Use registry.
- Applying and Registering for Marijuana ID Card: You will apply and register for your Florida Marijuana ID card.
- Filing your order: Once you have been approved you can fill your order at any approved dispensary or Medical Marijuana Treatment center.
Okeechobee Medical Marijuana Doctors | Locations
Woodstock Medical Doctors of Florida is located in many different cities in Florida. If none of these locations are near you, don’t worry. We are planning on opening other Florida marijuana offices soon in various other areas. Here are some of the cities we are currently located in:
- The Villages
- Jensen Beach
- Ormond Beach
If you have any questions or need more information call us now at 863-42-9404 or contact us to schedule an appointment with our Okeechobee office. We want to help as many people as we can at an affordable price. If you don’t qualify you will not be charged. To read more related news and articles click here: Learning center.
Okeechobee Medical Marijuana Doctors